REPSG is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant is an operational professional, dealing with the day to day issues in a fast-growing environment, supporting the Managing Director and Senior Project Mangers of a fast-growing environmental contracting company by providing comprehensive, effective and efficient (administrative) support. This position calls for flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project support task experience and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff. This individual will act as a gatekeeper and provide administrative support to our Contracting team within our office. This includes managing calendars, arranging travel, and reviewing, auditing and processing expense reports and invoices. Other responsibilities include planning and organizing meetings, assisting in vendor management, preparing annual budgets and general administrative task – answering phones, mailings and printing reports and bids.
Interest, prior training or work experience in environmental consulting, natural sciences or engineering/construction fields is a plus. We offer excellent benefits and a profit-sharing program that rewards for performance and results. Our comprehensive benefits program includes: medical, dental, vision, prescriptions, 401k, and more. REPSG is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that strongly values diversity. EOE/AA/M/F/V/D
- In this important role, you will prepare general correspondence such as memos, letters, bid packages, reports, agendas and general correspondence.
- You will also prepare and process subcontractor contracts, change orders, business licenses and insurance certificates.
- You will be responsible for tracking and updating company and personnel certifications and licenses
- As part of the Contracting team, you will coordinate with the Senior Project Managers and Contracting Director to establish on-site construction office. Your duties will include setting up phone/electric services, scheduling office equipment, purchasing office supplies and establishing accounts with vendors.
- You will also take a lead role in ensuring that all insurance certificates and business licenses are up-to-date, make sure all lien notices are received and correct prior to processing payments and tracking permits and construction plans.
- Candidate must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and 3+ years administrative employment.
- Candidate must provide references from prior work experience.
- Prior experience with environmental regulatory agencies, environmental consulting or contracting firms preferred.
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the United States without requiring the company to sponsor a visa.
- Job location is in Southwest Philadelphia, PA
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a leadership support position
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills, as well as excellent proofreading skills and fluency in the English language
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project experienced preferred
- Experience in a construction environment is a preference but not essential
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information while using discretion
- Ability to anticipate the needs of senior management, and to proactively solve problems efficiently
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact and influence others in a positive manner
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Incredibly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple assignments
- Demonstrated analytical skills to solve day-to-day problems
- Demonstrated ability to perform accurate and detailed work
- Ability to read construction drawings a plus
- Knowledge of environmental industry environment is preferred but not essential
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities, stay focused and meet deadlines
Competitive with excellent benefits
Find Out More
Have questions about this job? Want to know more about what it takes to be part of the REPSG team? Post your resume here, and we’ll contact you if there’s a match between what you do and what we need.