REPSG is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant is an operational professional, dealing with the day to day issues in a fast-growing environment, supporting Senior Project Mangers of a fast-growing environmental consulting and contracting company by providing comprehensive, effective and efficient (administrative) support. This position calls for flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project support task experience and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff. This individual will act as a gatekeeper and provide administrative support to our Consulting team within our office. This includes managing calendars, arranging travel, and reviewing, auditing and processing expense reports and invoices. Other responsibilities include planning and organizing meetings, assisting in vendor management, preparing annual budgets and general administrative task – answering phones, mailings and printing reports and bids.
Interest, prior training or work experience in environmental consulting, natural sciences or engineering/construction fields is a plus. Our comprehensive benefits program includes: medical, dental, vision, prescriptions, 401k, and more. REPSG is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that strongly values diversity. EOE/AA/M/F/V/D
- Prepare general correspondence such as memos, letters, bid packages, reports, and agendas.
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases.
- Assist project managers with project administration needs such as mailings, correspondence, proofreading, and document preparation.
- Create and maintain Word templates and styles.
- Monitor updates on Microsoft Office products, learn and implement changes, and teach other employees helpful skills.
- Participate in marketing tasks such as event preparation, document design and generation, social media, and blog posts.
- Maintain supply and office inventory, replenish supplies as needed.
In this important role, you will
- Candidate must have a strong, working knowledge of Microsoft Office and associated computer skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, as well as excellent proofreading skills and fluency in the English language
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information while using discretion
- Ability to anticipate the needs of senior management, and to proactively solve problems efficiently
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact and influence others in a positive manner
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Incredibly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple assignments
- Demonstrated analytical skills to solve day-to-day problems
- Demonstrated ability to perform accurate and detailed work
- Knowledge of environmental industry environment is preferred but not essential
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities, stay focused and meet deadlines
- Candidate must provide references from prior work experience.
- Prior experience with environmental regulatory agencies, environmental consulting or contracting firms a plus.
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the United States without requiring the company to sponsor a visa.
- Job location is in Southwest Philadelphia, PA
Competitive with excellent benefits
Find Out More
Have questions about this job? Want to know more about what it takes to be part of the REPSG team? Post your resume here, and we’ll contact you if there’s a match between what you do and what we need.