REPSG has a career opportunity available for a full-time Environmental Scientist to join our Due Diligence Team. We are looking for an environmental professional dedicated to extraordinary customer service and results-oriented solutions with integrity, accountability, and professionalism.
This job calls for highly developed writing skills and time management. The person in this role will complete Phase I Environmental Site Assessments, environmental reporting in support of federally funded development projects, and other activities at sites, including but not limited to industrial hygiene surveys and environmental sampling services, located primarily throughout eastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, and Maryland. The job offers a good mix of office and field work with minimal overnight travel.
- This position requires a B.S. Degree in Environmental Science or similar discipline.
- Strong writing skills required.
- 2+ years related experience preferred.
- Designation as Environmental Professional, in accordance with EPA’s AAI Rule, preferred.
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the United States without requiring the company to sponsor a visa.
- Job location is Philadelphia, PA
Compensation and Benefits
Competitive with excellent benefits. Our comprehensive benefits program includes: medical, dental, vision, prescription card, 401k with company match. REPSG is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that strongly values diversity. EOE/AA/M/F/V/D
Find Out More
Have questions about this job? Want to know more about what it takes to be part of the REPSG team? Post your resume here, and we’ll contact you if there’s a match between what you do and what we need.