REPSG is seeking a full-time General Laborer. This professional will support Project Managers in the performing of field investigations of contaminated soil and groundwater sites. The position requires numerous manual labor tasks and lifting. Tasks include a variety of environmental sampling and assistance on construction projects. This position requires someone who has the ability to meet or exceed these expectations and can be comfortable working in a fast paced environment and being on their feet the entire day. The tasks assigned may vary on a daily basis, which requires someone who can be flexible in performing a variety of general labor duties in order to meet business needs.
We offer excellent benefits and a profit-sharing program that rewards for performance and results. Our comprehensive benefits program includes: medical, dental, vision, prescriptions, 401k, and more. REPSG is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that strongly values diversity. EOE/AA/M/F/V/D
- Prior training or work experience in the environmental services field or general construction preferred.
- Experience operating and using a variety of hand tools, power tools, and sensitive data collection instruments is preferred.
- Clean driving record and a valid Driver’s License required.
- Overnight travel is required for this position.
- Candidate must successfully obtain OSHA 40 Hour HAZWOPER certification as well as pass a federal background check for the Transportation Worker Identification Card
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the United States without requiring the company to sponsor a visa.
- Job location is in Southwest Philadelphia, PA
Competitive with excellent benefits
Find Out More
Have questions about this job? Want to know more about what it takes to be part of the REPSG team? Post your resume here, and we’ll contact you if there’s a match between what you do and what we need.