Mrs. MacPhail Kellogg is responsible for coordination, training and quality control in REPSG’s Environmental Sampling Services Department. The Environmental Sampling Services Department performs on-site monitoring
and field data collection for all divisions of REPSG, including safety services
and soil and groundwater, air, vapor, asbestos, lead and mold sampling. She
is the primary vendor contact for REPSG’s independent laboratory and air monitoring vendors and has audited each of our laboratory facilities and defined the requirements for deliverables and quality assurance from each laboratory.
An environmental professional since 2001, Mrs. MacPhail Kellogg has been offering our clients her expertise since she joined REPSG in 2002. She has a background in quality assurance and laboratory analysis and initially served as environmental chemistry database manager. She has personally performed and overseen all of the work now performed by REPSG’s environmental technicians and uses her in-depth knowledge of Federal and State sampling procedures to develop the firm’s quality control standard operating procedures and training programs.
Education, Certifications & Specialized Training
- B.S.: Double Major-Biology and Chemistry, Lycoming College
- OSHA 40-hour “HAZWOPER” training, current 8-hour refresher
- OSHA 8-hour supervisor training
- Certified Microbial Inspector
- Certified Asbestos Investigator, City of Philadelphia Department of Public Health, Air Management Services
- CPR training
- Trained in use of HP 5970 Mass Spectrometer, GC/MS/MS 8000, ICP
- Geology, Hydrology and Chemistry Certificate of Completion
- NJDEP tank license removal
- NJDEP subsurface assessors license
- Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC®)
- Acting as on-site environmental sampling services coordinator and on-site safety representative, directed multiple teams of environmental samplers as well as drilling and excavation contractors to perform a two-week sampling event involving the collection of hundreds of waste, soil and water samples using a modified Triad approach.
- Worked with REPSG’s remediation division to coordinate the closure of a 30+ year old bulk oil storage terminal facility in Pennsylvania including field data collection and sampling plan development for numerous ASTs, USTs, dispensers and piping.