on-site treatment and capping. Mr. Plucinski coordinates with REPSG’s extensive vendor network and in-house departments to deliver turn-key environmental remediation management during pre-development, demolition, and construction phases of work.
Mr. Plucinski started with REPSG in 1999, joining the firm as a Project Manager and Environmental Technician. His experience includes everything from hands-on field work and project supervision to design and implementation of soil and groundwater assessment, due diligence, Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments and preparation of regulatory and client reports under the Pennsylvania Land Recycling and Storage Tank Programs, New Jersey ISRA, storage tank and voluntary cleanup programs and Delaware HSCA program.
Education, Certifications & Specialized Training
- B.S., University of Massachusetts-Amherst
- Certified Asbestos Investigator, City of Philadelphia Department of Public Health, Air Management Services;
- OSHA “HAZWOPER” 40-hour training and 8-hour refresher;
- OSHA 8-hour supervisor training;
- OSHA Confined Space Entry training;
- Completed “Regulatory Training in Underground Storage Tanks”, Cooks College
- Completed “Pennsylvania Land Recycling Vapor Intrusion Guidance” training
- Completed “Pennsylvania Land Recycling Program Client Seminar”
- Supervision and project management of the remediation at a former scrap yard North American Enterprise Zone of Philadelphia.
- Project manager of remediation activities leading to commercial and residential redevelopment at a former landmark brewery in Philadelphia.
- Project Manager of soil disposal project at elevated rail station construction project, Philadelphia, PA.
- Environmental project management during redevelopment of a five-story former factory in North Philadelphia, funded under the Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development (DCED) Brownfields program.
- Comprehensive project management of a due diligence Phase II Environmental Site Assessment in the “Rubbertown” section of Louisville, Kentucky