Mrs. Eosso has been with REPSG since 2007. She has managed Phase I Environmental Site Assessments, Compliance Audits, HUD Form 4128 and State Historic Preservation Office (SHPO) submittals, and historic records searches in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Virginia.
Education, Certifications & Specialized Training
- M.S. Environmental Science Program, Drexel University
- B.S. Biology with minor in Chemistry, Gordon College
- OSHA “HAZWOPER” 40-hour training and 8-hour refresher
- American Red Cross First Aid, CPR/AED Certified Instructor
- Completed numerous Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs) at a broad range of commercial real estate sites, including industrial facilities, proposed cellular communications antenna tower sites, medical office complexes, and former gasoline stations.
- Completed Phase II Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs), including groundwater investigations, geoprobe and ground penetrating radar (GPR) investigations, ground water well installations, and soil vapor point installation and sampling.
- On-site supervision of excavation, transportation and disposal of contaminated soil for construction companies and private clients.
- Planning and performance of sampling for full range of organic and inorganic materials in aquatic and terrestrial ecosystems.
- Bulk sampling of liquid, solid and bulk materials including groundwater, soil, suspect lead-based paint, and suspect asbestos-containing materials among other materials.
- Planned and executed groundwater sampling events in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, and Maryland. Methodology included low-flow and standard purge methods.
- Development of research and reporting procedures and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for Phase I ESAs